APSC (Assam Public Service Commission invites) application from Indian Citizens to applying for the post Computer Operator and Child Development Project Officer. The post will be under Assam Govt. in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
Post under: APSC (Assam Public Service Commission)
Last Date: 06.03.2019
Name of the post: Computer Operator (Typist)
Number of the post: 17 (UR- 8, OBC-5, SC-1, STP-2, STH-1)
Pay Scale: Rs. 14,000- 49,000/ + Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/- plus other allowances.
Age limit: Candidates applying for Computer Operator must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 44 years as on 01/01/2019. Candidates will avail Age relaxation for the following caste OBC- 3 years, SC/ST- 5 years, PWD- 10 years (irrespective of any caste)
- Candidates should be minimum Higher Secondary/Class-XII passed from the Govt. recognized Board/Council of Assam
- Candidates must be proficient in Computer Usages and must be familiar with office productivity software tools (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Content of Database/ presentation Graphics/Internet email, etc)
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 6(six) months of Certificate/Diploma in Computer Application from a Govt. recognized Institute
Candidates must have working knowledge in Computer in both Assamese and English language.
Post under: Social Welfare Department (APSC- Assam Public Service Commission)
Last Date: 06.03.2019
Name of the post: Child Development Project Officer
Number of the post: 73 (UR- 37, OBC-20, SC-5, STP-7, STH-4)
Pay Scale: Rs. 22,000- 87,000/ + Grade Pay of Rs.9,700/- plus other allowances.
Age limit: Candidates applying for Child Development Project Officer must not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years as on 01/01/2019. Candidates will avail Age relaxation for the following caste OBC- 3 years, SC/ST- 5 years, PWD- 10 years (irrespective of any caste)
- Candidates should be Graduate in Arts, Commerce & Science from a Govt. recognized University and in addition any one of the following qualification (mandatory)-
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Social Works/ Sociology/ Labor & Social Welfare/ Anthropology/ Criminology.
- Graduate in Child Development/ Nutrition/ Home Science.
- Graduate having Economics/ Philosophy/ Education with Psychology.
Application fees: Candidates need to deposit a Treasury Challan of Rs. 250/- for General candidates and Rs. 150/- for OBC/MOBC/SC/ST candidates. Application Fees is exempted for candidates having BPL certificates and PWD candidates as per Govt. Rules.
Treasury Challan should be deposited in the Head of the account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing the name of the post and department. (Note- Original Copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application)
How to apply: Candidates need to download the application form from the APSC official website www.apsc.nic.in (Application form DR). Candidates need to write the name of the post applied for clearly in ‘bold letters’ in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the ‘Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
APSC (Assam Public Service Commission) latest Assam jobs 2019