Online applications are invited to apply for Surveillance Worker at NHM (NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION) Assam 2019. Candidates applying for Surveillance Worker at NHM, the post will be on contract basis.
Last date to apply Online: 16th Feb 2019
Post Under: NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION, Assam
Name of the posts: Surveillance Worker at NHM (NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION)
Number of Post: 400 (Four Hundred only) Posts.
Salary: Rs. 15,000/-
Age limit: Candidates applying for the above post should be minimum 21 years of age and not more than 44 years of age as on 01.01.2019. Age relaxations for different category candidates are as follow: OBC- 03 years, SC/ST- 05 years, PWD- 10 years.
Educational Qualification & Criteria:
- Candidates applying for Surveillance Worker at NHM should be minimum 10+2/HSSLC or equivalent from any Govt. recognized institution.
- Candidates having experience in Health Sector, preferably in Field Surveillance Work of NVBDCP & other related program.
- Candidates having previous work experience of similar nature of work in the Health & FW Department of Assam will be given weightage first.
Things to remember before applying online:
- Candidates should have a valid email-id before applying to the above posts, if you don’t have a email id create now.
- Candidates should scan their recent passport size photograph along with their signature.
- Candidates need to register as a new User before applying to the above posts.
How to apply: Candidates applying for Surveillance Worker at NHM (NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION) may apply Online at NHM Assam official website http://nrhmassam.info/web/career.php or Click here in the direct link http://www.nrhmassam.info/sw_ora/